Pray3r-pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our new forums :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wunderkind

Wunderkind

My staff application Empty
PostSubject: My staff application   My staff application EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 am

Hi, my name is Sokol, i am 17 years old and im living in Denmark in Europe Very Happy

My ingame name is Wunderkind, but have not been on server yet because there is a problem connecting.

I am working with photoshop, its my job. I have played rsps a long time now, and i have also created my own a day. I've alot of expirience of being a staff, i've learned of my mistakes and i've learned from other people. I know alot of how to handle things in the best way, but i will allways ask the owner if i am not so sure. I dont wanna be a staff just for fun, i like helping people, and make the server stay good, thats why i want to be staff. I love making guides too, its my favorite thing.

I've not got so many reason to be a staff while im new. But i think i will benefit the server with alot of guides, helping people, and get more players to the server.
I can also take responsible for being online in the game, so players not have to wait alot of time for getting some help.

My email is Sewnsix @ hotmail. com, if you are sending a mail, then please inform me with a messege in this forum.
(it said that i could not post a mail or link before 7 days, thats why the mail looks like that)

From - WunderKind
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My staff application   My staff application EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 pm

sounds like you know what your doing if you can make me a banner and a logo that looks like this https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/30kua21.png and says "Where all your prayers are answered" and looks hot as hell you got mod if you get good reviews from guides and helping i promise you admin
Back to top Go down
https://pray3rpkz.forumotion.com
Wunderkind

Wunderkind

PostSubject: Banner & Logo   My staff application EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 am

Sure i can do that, just give me some time to do it Smile

And thanks.

From -
My staff application Cooltext714772955
Back to top Go down
Wunderkind

Wunderkind

PostSubject: Banner   My staff application EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 am

Hi admin i have made the Banner for you.

it looks like this

My staff application PrayerPkzbanner1

wich size u want the logo?

From -
My staff application Cooltext714772955
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My staff application   My staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

My staff application
Page 1 of 1